Professional Chocolate Diploma Program
Complete your Professional Chocolate Diploma Program within 2 weeks in November, 2021
- 22nd of November to 3rd of December 2021 (8 days of professional learning from 9:00 to 17:00
Learn the step-by-step techniques for mastering the skills of a Chocolatier.
More Program Schedule in 2022:
- 10th to 20th of January, 2022 (8 days of professional learning from 9:00 to 17:00)
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program is designed for the aspiring Chocolatier wants to learn chocolate making in a serious and professional setting.
No matter if you’re a chef, foodie, or a student, if you’re a chocolate lover then this program is perfect for you!
Each student will have their own individual work station and their own exclusive set of materials.
Student will work individually.
What you will learn in this program:
- Introduction to Chocolate and it’s growing and manufacturing process
- Chocolate tempering techniques
- Pre-crystallization and the Art of Truffles making
- Butter Ganaches and Advanced Techniques
- Nougats, Gianduja and Marzipan Pralines
- Caramel and Sweet Confections
- Molded Chocolates, learning several decorating techniques using colored cocoa butter
- Advanced and elaborated Chocolates
- Chocolate Showpiece techniques
Tuition: $2380.00 plus 5% GST
No extra fees for International student.
Course 4 (Day 1) Course 4 (Day 2) Course 5 (Day 1) Course 5 (Day 2). Course 6 (Day 1) Course 6 (Day 2). Course 7 (Day 1) Course 7 (Day 2). Course 8 (Day 1)
Course 4 (Day 1)
Course 4 (Day 2)
Course 5 (Day 1)
Course 5 (Day 2).
Course 6 (Day 1)
Course 6 (Day 2).
Course 7 (Day 1)
Course 7 (Day 2).
Course 8 (Day 1)