Professional Artisan Bread Baking Certificate Program
Master the art and science behind baking with us.
Are you planning on a career in bread baking? Are you looking for learning more baking skills?
This Professional Artisan Bread Baking Certificate Program is designed for home bakers who wants to learn bread making in a serious and professional setting.
Upcoming Program Schedules in 2023:
- 2-3/February to 9-10/March (every Thursday & Friday from 17:30 to 21:30)
- 23-24/March to 27-28/April (every Thursday & Friday from 17:30 to 21:30)
- 11-12/April to 15-16/May (every Monday & Tuesday from 10:00 to 14:00)
- 4-5/May to 15-16/June (every Thursday & Friday from 17:30 to 21:30)
- 21-22/September to 26-07/October (every Thursday & Friday from 17:30 to 21:30)
This 6 week (48 hours) intensive hands-on program will teach you to create and bake to the highest professional level.
French breads, Italian breads, German breads, crusty breads, soft breads, whole wheat breads, healthy whole grain breads, Viennoiserie, sourdough breads…
Learn the tips and tricks from professionals.
WE SHARE OUR PASSION AND KNOWLEDGE
Students will work individually at their own designated workstation, with a maximum of 9 students we are able to provide the lowest student / instructor ratio (8:1) of any culinary school in Canada.
A small size kitchen classroom allows us to conduct a very hands-on and personal learning experience.
Two tea towels to dry your utensils and keep you workstation clean.
Boxes to take your creations home.