Seasonal and Special Pastry Training Courses
Book your seat early for our special seasonal courses in 2018!
Please register early, course only offered once or twice a year, seats are limited!
All courses are hands-on and everything learned can easily be re-created at home. Some courses are 4 hours long and others are 2 days back to back, 4 hours each. While some course do not require prior experience at our school, some others do. Please come dressed accordingly for kitchen work (casual dress and solid, closed toe shoes). Please refer to school courses for more detail regarding the course dates and fees.
- Summer Jam & Preserves on 28-29/May at 17:30 SOLD OUT!
- Black Forest Cake & German Pastries on 31/May-1/June at 17:30
- The Art of French Macaroons on 4/June at 17:30 SOLD OUT！
- The Art of French Eclairs on 5/June at 17:30
- Mastering French Soufflés on 11/June at 10:00
- The Art of French Macaroons on 11/June at 17:30
- Amazing Italian Tiramisu on 12/June at 10:00
- The Art of Cup Cakes on 18-19/June at 17:30
- Summer Jam & Preserves on 25-26/June at 10:00
- Asian Inspired Breads and Buns on 25-26/June at 17:30
- The Art of French Macaroons on 8/November at 10:00
- The Art of French Eclairs on 9/November at 10:00
- The Art of French Macaroons on 13/December at 10:00
- Mastering French Soufflés on 13/December at 17:30
- The Art of French Eclairs on 14/December at 10:00
- Amazing Italian Tiramisu on 14/December at 17:30
- Tradition & Modern – German Baking & Christmas Goodies from 17-21/December 10:00-16:00
- Advanced Chocolate Show Piece -schedule coming soon…