Seasonal and Special Pastry Training Courses
Book your seat early for our special seasonal courses in 2017!
Please register early, this course only offered once a year, seats are limited!
The Seasonal and Special Pastry Training Courses are specialty and new courses that are not always a part of a series or related to each other. These courses take place throughout the year, and they are fun and informative. We change the themes regularly so check back often to see what is new. The courses range from the newest trends in Pastry to more seasonal ones. All courses are hands-on and everything learned can easily be re-created at home. Some courses are 4 hours long and others are 2 days back to back, 4 hours each. While some course do not require prior experience at our school, some others do. Each class has a maximum of 12 students and you will work with a partner for the 2 days. The work stations are equipped with generous counter space, cook tops, and stand mixers. Everything has been provided to maximize your learning time. All ingredients, recipes, and snacks are included in the prices, as well as the use of kitchen tools. Please come dressed accordingly for kitchen work (casual dress and solid, closed toe shoes). You will have recipes to keep and you will need to a box to bring your creations home. Please refer to school courses for more detail regarding the course dates and fees.
- Asian Inspired Breads and Buns –on 14-15/June at 10:00
- The Art of Cup Cakes — on 19-20/June at 10:00
- Tiramisu & Italian Pastries — on 21-22/June at 10:00
- Summer Jam & Preserves –on 26-27/June at 10:00
- Pastry Roulades
- Black Forest Cake & German Pastries –on 28-29/June at 10:00
- European Christmas Cookies
- The Art of French Macaroons
- The Art of French Éclairs –on 12/June at 10:00
- Summer Berries
- Easter Chocolate Eggs