New Course for 2020!
- 2-3/April 2020 at 10:00
From Cannoli to Tiramisu, we share the secrets and techniques with you so you will be able to easily recreate it at home.
In the impression of many people, the number one in the dessert world should be France, but in fact, Italy, which is also a big gourmet country, is also famous for desserts. Many French desserts actually originate from Italy.
Tuition: $285.00 plus tax
Recipes, all the tools and ingredients, coffee & tea and some light snacks are provided.
The only thing you need to bring in 2 pieces tea towels, an apron and a box or bags to take your breads back home. Please come dressed appropriately for kitchen work (casual dress and solid, closed toe shoes).
Here’s what you are going to learn in 8 hours (back to back 4 hours each day):
- Authentic Venetian Tiramisu with sponge finger and espresso
- Lemon polenta cake with brown sugar crumble
- Grenadine poached pear with praline caramel semi-freddo and zabaione
- Caramelized pecan nut biscotti
- Torta Carprese
- Cannoli (deep-fried) with sweet Ricotta filling