3/December, 2019 at 17:30
The thought of making French Macarons could strike fear in many hearts. So much has been said about the failures but in this class, you will be led to success the first time you make them.
These very special and tricky little morsels have 2 main components, the pastry and the fillings, and making them successfully requires learning proper techniques.
You will work on various flavours, colors, and fillings and you’ll realize that the variety is endless…
We will be working on the following macarons, however, depending on the season, the course outline could change slightly.
- Vanilla Macaron with Salted Caramel Filling
- Pistachio Macaron with Pistachio Butter Creme Filling
- Chocolate Macaron with Chocolate Ganache
- Strawberry Macaron with Strawberry Chocolate Ganache
- Coffee Macaron with Coffee Butter Creme Filling
- Lemon Macaron with Lemon Custard Filling
- Coconut Macaron with Milk Chocolate Coconut Filling
- Italian Amaretti Macaron