- 13-14/July, 2020 at 10:00
Each student will have their own individual work station and their own exclusive set of materials. Students will work individually.
Summer is fleeting and so are the local fruits that it brings. After eating your fill of fresh fruit and turning some into delightful desserts, you wonder what else you can do to save the goodness and flavor of the season.
This course was designed to help you preserve your summer fruits for later consumption.
Take them home to enjoy now or save them for months to come.
- Apple Butter
- Fresh local strawberry and lime jam
- Spiced orange marmalade
- Lemon, orange, ginger & zucchini marmalade
- Spiced tomato & red bell pepper marmalade
- Strawberry chutney
- Gingered peach & apricot jam
Price: $285.00 (+tax)