- 22-23/June, 2020 at 10:00
Summer is fleeting and so are the local fruits that it brings. After eating your fill of fresh fruit and turning some into delightful desserts, you wonder what else you can do to save the goodness and flavour of the season.
This course was designed to help you preserve your summer fruits for later consumption.
You will properly sterilize the canning equipment and understand the different acidity levels of each fruit. You will then be shown how to create your own gorgeous jars of sweet and tangy preserved fruit.
Take them home to enjoy now or save them for months to come.
- Apple Butter
- Fresh local strawberry and lime jam
- Spiced orange marmalade
- Lemon, orange, ginger & zucchini marmalade
- Spiced tomato & red bell pepper marmalade
- Strawberry chutney
- Gingered peach & apricot jam
Price: $285.00 (+tax)