Book your seat early for our special seasonal courses in 2017!
Please register early, this course only offered once a year, seats are limited!
All courses are hands-on and everything learned can easily be re-created at home. Some courses are 4 hours long and others are 2 days back to back, 4 hours each. While some course do not require prior experience at our school, some others do. Please come dressed accordingly for kitchen work (casual dress and solid, closed toe shoes). Please refer to school courses for more detail regarding the course dates and fees.
- Asian Inspired Breads and Buns —on 14-15/June at 10:00
- The Art of Cup Cakes — on 19-20/June at 10:00
- Tiramisu & Italian Pastries — on 21-22/June at 10:00
- Summer Jam & Preserves —on 26-27/June at 10:00
- Pastry Roulades
- Black Forest Cake & German Pastries — on 28-29/June at 10:00
- European Christmas Cookies
- The Art of French Macaroons –on 13/June at 10:00
- The Art of French Éclairs — on 12/June at 10:00