Book your seat early for our special seasonal courses in 2018!
Please register early, course only offered once or twice a year, seats are limited!
All courses are hands-on and everything learned can easily be re-created at home. Some courses are 4 hours long and others are 2 days back to back, 4 hours each. While some course do not require prior experience at our school, some others do. Please come dressed accordingly for kitchen work (casual dress and solid, closed toe shoes). Please refer to school courses for more detail regarding the course dates and fees.
- Asian Inspired Breads and Buns on 15th & 16th of November
- Danish Pastries & Doughnuts on 29th & 30th of November
- The Art of Cup Cakes on 6th & 7th of December
- The Art of French Macaron on 13th of December
- Mastering French Soufflés on 13th of December
- The Art of French Eclairs on 14th of December
- Amazing Italian Tiramisu on 14th of December
- Tradition & Modern German Baking & Christmas Goodies from 17th to 21st of December
- Summer Jam & Preserves in 2019