- 22-23/Feb to 6-7/April, 2021 (every Monday & Tuesday from 10:00-14:00)
- 11-12/March to 15-16/April, 2021 (every Thursday & Friday from 17:30 to 21:30)
This Professional Artisan Bread Baking Certificate Program is designed for home bakers who wants to learn bread making in a serious and professional setting.
Tuition Fee: $1798.00 plus 5% GST
The Professional Artisan Bread Baking Certificate Program offers you a total of 48 hours of hands on Training.
Each class consists of a total of 8 hours which is held over two consecutive days of 4 hours.
Each student will have their own individual work station and their own exclusive set of materials.
Students will work individually.
Your Professional Artisan Bread Baking Program includes 6 course:
1. Introduction to Bread Baking
2. Famous French Breads & Specialty Breads
3. Italian Breads
4. European Rye & Healthy Whole Grain Breads
5. Croissants & Soft Breakfast Breads
6. Artisan Sourdough Breads
Please bring 2 tea towels to keep your utensils and workstation clean and dry, and boxes (bags) to take your creations home.