Course schedule for 2017:
7-8/June, 14-15/June, 21-22/June and 28-29/June from 17:30-21:30
Price: $1028.00 (plus 5% GST)
Registering for the whole series – Advanced Fine French Pastries – Patisserie Shop Training Course 1-4 only.
These courses are designed for our students to enhance their skills and knowledge of modern pastries, through advanced techniques and more decorations skills.
Prerequisite: Must complete -The Professional Pastry Training Certificate Program -at Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver.
This advanced course will concentrate on more modern, new and trendy, elaborate and elegant desserts and pastries. There will be a more professional approach to the course to help you organize your work better, both in a professional environment as well as at home.
The price includes a Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver apron, which will be yours to keep and must be worn during all classes (day 1 & day 2).
We will be working on with the following:
- Chocolate Caramel Symphony
- Cassis Marshmallow Tart
- Caramel Apple Carnival
- Home-made Filo Pear (or Peach) Crustillante
- Moelleux au Chocolate
- Nougatine Delice
- Strawberry ‘Fraisier’ Shortcake
- Spiced Pineapple Chocolate Tart Tatin
- Caramelized Apple Mousse Cake
- Kalamansi & Champagne Chiboust
- Lemon Chiffon Mousse Cake
- Linzer Variation
- And More…
- your apron (provided at your first class)
- two tea towels to dry your utensils and keep you workstation clean
- boxes to take your creations home