- 17-18/September to 19-20/November, 2020 (every Thursday & Friday from 10:00-14:00)
The Professional Pastry Training Certificate Program includes 10 courses, with a total of 80 hours of learning.
Each student will have their own individual work station and their own exclusive set of materials.
Students will work individually.
This program can only be taken as a full series. Changing course dates will not be acceptable for this term. Each course consists of a total of 8 hours, which is held over 2 consecutive days of 4 hours each.
Tuition Fee: $2860.00 plus GST
A Chef jacket, apron, ingredients, recipes, are all inclusive.
No extra fees for International student.
We will be working on the following topics:
- Extensive Introduction To The World of Fine Pastries
- Famous French Desserts, Cakes & Pastries
- Chocolate Pastries & Chocolate Desserts
- Fundamentals of Cake Mixing & Baking
- The World of Cookies
- The Perfect Afternoon Tea
- The Magic of Puff Pastries
- French Mousse Cakes
- Cheese Cakes, Cremes & Custards
- Fine European Tarts
- Two tea towels to dry your utensils and keep you workstation clean
- Boxes to take your creations home