From 13-14/January to 16-17/March, 2020 (every Monday & Tuesday from 10:00-14:00)
The Professional Pastry Training Certificate Program includes 10 courses, total of 80 hours of learning.
This Program can only be taken as a full series. Changing course dates will not be accepted for the term. Each course consists of a total of 8 hours which is held over 2 consecutive days of 4 hours each.
Tuition Fee: $2560.00 plus GST
Chef jacket, apron, all ingredients, recipes, and snacks are included in the prices, no extra fees for International student.
We will be working on with the following topics:
- Extensive Introduction To The World of Fine Pastries
- Famous French Desserts, Cakes & Pastries
- Chocolate Pastries & Chocolate Desserts
- Fundamentals of Cake Mixing & Baking
- The World of Cookies
- The Perfect Afternoon Tea
- The Magic of Puff Pastries
- French Mousse Cakes
- Cheese Cakes, Cremes & Custards
- Fine European Tarts
- Two tea towels to dry your utensils and keep you workstation clean
- Boxes to take your creations home