4-5/September to 13-14/November, 2018 from 17:30-21:30
The Professional Pastry Training Certificate Program includes 10 courses, total of 80 hours of learning!
This Professional Pastry Training Certificate Program can only be taken as a full series. Changing course dates will not be accepted for the term. You will receive A Certificate of Completion.
Tuition Fee: $2488.00 (tax included)
(Price includes a recipe folder and Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver Chef jacket and apron)
Each course consists of a total of 8 hours which is held over 2 consecutive days of 4 hours each. This is a back-to-back course and the second part of this course will continue the next day at the same time.
All ingredients, recipes, and snacks are included in the prices, no extra fees for International student.
Please come dressed appropriately for kitchen work (casual dress and solid, closed toe shoes).
We will be working on with the following topics:
- Extensive Introduction To The World of Fine Pastries
- Famous French Desserts, Cakes & Pastries
- Chocolate Pastries & Chocolate Desserts
- Fundamentals of Cake Mixing & Baking
- The World of Cookies
- The Perfect Afternoon Tea
- The Magic of Puff Pastries
- French Mousse Cakes
- Cheese Cakes, Cremes & Custards
- Fine European Tarts
- Two tea towels to dry your utensils and keep you workstation clean
- Boxes to take your creations home