- 6-7/April to 8-9/June, 2020 (every Monday & Tuesday from 17:30-21:30)
The Professional Pastry Training Certificate Program includes 10 courses, with a total of 80 hours of learning.
This program can only be taken as a full series. Changing course dates will not be acceptable for this term. Each course consists of a total of 8 hours, which is held over 2 consecutive days of 4 hours each.
Tuition Fee: $2680.00 plus GST
A Chef jacket, apron, ingredients, recipes, and snacks are all inclusive.
No extra fees for International student.
We will be working on the following topics:
- Extensive Introduction To The World of Fine Pastries
- Famous French Desserts, Cakes & Pastries
- Chocolate Pastries & Chocolate Desserts
- Fundamentals of Cake Mixing & Baking
- The World of Cookies
- The Perfect Afternoon Tea
- The Magic of Puff Pastries
- French Mousse Cakes
- Cheese Cakes, Cremes & Custards
- Fine European Tarts
- Two tea towels to dry your utensils and keep you workstation clean
- Boxes to take your creations home