13/December, 2018 at 17:30
Intimidated by Soufflés, planning to impress your dinner party?
Join us for our special pastry course – Mastering French Soufflés, no pre-requisite required but some previous baking experience will be an advantage.
Heads-up! Four different soufflés will be covered, all are pumped up with meringues which of course are whipped by hand! Feel free to bring your own (regular sized) ramekins if eating 4 soufflés during the course sounds too much of a challenge, otherwise a good-sized container is essential to bring your (by then collapsed) soufflés home.
– Lemon Soufflé, marinated raspberries
– Okanagan Ambrosia Apple & Walnut Soufflé, Apple Sorbet
– Chocolate Soufflé, caramelized Pecan Nut Ice Parfait
– Swiss Chess & Herb Soufflé
* solid, kitchen-friendly shoes, long pants, apron and kitchen towels are required for this course
Seats are limited, please register early!