Complete your Professional Chocolate Diploma Program within 2 weeks is possible!
**2017 Winter Only**
From 01- 15/December, 2017 (10:00-16:00)
Tuition Fee: $2488.00 (tax included)
Professional, Intensive, Compact And Highly Recommended!
This Professional Chocolate Diploma Program is designed for the aspiring chocolatier who wants to learn chocolate making in a serious and professional setting. The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program offers you a total of 60 hours of Chocolate Training, 2 weeks in a row, leading to a final exam on the 15th of December. Rescheduling is not available for this Professional Chocolate Diploma Program.
This Professional Chocolate Diploma Program can only be taken as a full series, which will be concluded with a final exam. After passing the exam you will receive your diploma. Changing course dates will not be accepted for the term.
The price includes a recipe folder, Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver Chef Jacket, and a Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver apron (yours to keep).
Since the courses are intense, everything has been provided to maximize your learning time. All ingredients, recipes, and snacks are included in the prices.
- 2 tea towels, to keep your utensils and workstation clean and dry
- boxes to take your creations home
Please refer to the Policies for more detail.
We will be working on:
- Pre-crystallization and the Art of Making Truffles
- Butter Ganaches and Advanced Techniques
- Nougats, Gianduja and Marzipan Pralines
- Caramel and Sweet Confections
- Modern and Colorful Molded Chocolates, learning several different decorating techniques using colored cocoabutter
- Advanced and elaborated Chocolates
- Showpiece Techniques