Your next Professional Chocolate Diploma Program will start on 5-6/April at 17:30
Tuition Fee: $2488.00 (tax included)
(Price includes a recipe folder, Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver Chef jacket and apron)
This Professional Chocolate Diploma Program is designed for the aspiring chocolatier who wants to learn chocolate making in a serious and professional setting. The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program offers you a total of 60 hours of Chocolate Training.
This Professional Chocolate Diploma Program can only be taken as a full series, which will be concluded with a final exam. After passing the exam you will receive your diploma. Changing course dates will not be accepted for the term. Please refer to the policies for more detail.
- 2 tea towels, to keep your utensils and workstation clean and dry
- boxes to take your creations home
We will be working on:
- Pre-crystallization and the Art of Making Truffles
- Butter Ganaches and Advanced Techniques
- Nougats, Gianduja and Marzipan Pralines
- Caramel and Sweet Confections
- Modern and Colorful Molded Chocolates, learning several different decorating techniques using colored cocoabutter
- Advanced and elaborated Chocolates
- Showpiece Techniques