21st of October to 10th of December, 2019 from 10:00-14:00
Tuition discount rate continuing, please register early!
No mater whether you are a chef, foodie or a student, if you are a chocolate lover then this program is meant for you!
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program is designed for the aspiring chocolatier who wants to learn chocolate making in a serious and professional setting.
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program offers you a total of 64 hours of Chocolate Training. Learn the step-by-step techniques for mastering the skills of a chocolatier.
Tuition: $2288.00 (tax included)
Price includes Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver Chef jacket and apron
You will receive A Diploma. Each class consists of a total of 8 hours which is held over two consecutive days of 4 hours, class run on every Monday and Tuesday from 10:00-14:00.
All ingredients, recipes and snacks are included in the prices, no extra fees for International student.
Please bring: 2 tea towels to keep your utensils and workstation clean and dry; boxes to take your creations home.
We will be working on:
- Introduction to Chocolate and it’s growing and manufacturing process
- Chocolate tempering techniques; pre-crystallization and the Art of Truffles making
- Butter Ganaches and Advanced Techniques
- Nougats, Gianduja and Marzipan Pralines
- Caramel and Sweet Confections
- Modern and Colorful Molded Chocolates, learning several different decorating techniques using colored cocoa butter
- Advanced and elaborated Chocolates
- Chocolate Showpiece techniques