- 13/October to 1/December, 2020 (every Monday & Tuesday from 17:30-21:30)
You will receive a Diploma. Each class consists of a total of 8 hours which is held over two consecutive days of 4 hours, class run on every Thursday and Friday from 10:00-14:00.
No matter if you’re a chef, foodie, or a student, if you’re a chocolate lover then this program is perfect for you!
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program is designed for the aspiring Chocolatier who wants to learn chocolate making in a serious and professional setting.
Each student will have their own individual work station and their own exclusive set of materials.
Students will work individually.
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program offers you a total of 64 hours of Chocolate Training. Learn the step-by-step techniques for mastering the skills of a Chocolatier.
Tuition: $2488.00 (tax included)
2021 – Receive your Professional Chocolate Diploma in 8 days. Starts from 5th until 14th of January, back to back every day program for 8 days to receive your diploma.
A Chef jacket, apron, ingredients, recipes, are all inclusive. No extra fees for International student.
Please bring 2 tea towels to keep your utensils and workstation clean and dry, and boxes to take your creations home.
We will be working on:
- Introduction to Chocolate and it’s growing and manufacturing process
- Chocolate tempering techniques; Pre-crystallization and the Art of Truffles making
- Butter Ganaches and Advanced Techniques
- Nougats, Gianduja and Marzipan Pralines
- Caramel and Sweet Confections
- Modern and Colorful Molded Chocolates, learning several different decorating techniques using colored cocoa butter
- Advanced and elaborated Chocolates
- Chocolate Showpiece techniques