To celebrate the partnership between The Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver and Casa Luker from Colombia!
Receive your 10% discount when you register the upcoming Chocolate Diploma Program (19th of November to 5th of December – Winter Boot Camp from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm) to complete your Professional Chocolate Diploma Program with in 13 days of learning.
Your Discount Price: $2599.00 (tax included) when you complete your registration before 15th of October.
This Professional Chocolate Diploma Program is designed for the aspiring chocolatier who wants to learn chocolate making in a serious and professional setting.
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program offers you a total of 72 hours of Chocolate Training.
This Professional Chocolate Diploma Program can only be taken as a full series, which will be concluded with a final exam.
After passing the exam you will receive your diploma.
Changing course dates will not be accepted for the term.
Please refer to the policies for more details.
Tuition Fee: $2888.00 (tax included) when you register after 15th of October
(Price includes a recipe folder, Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver Chef jacket and apron)
All ingredients, recipes and snacks are included in the prices, no extra fees for International student.
Please bring: 2 tea towels to keep your utensils and workstation clean and dry; boxes to take your creations home.
We will be working on:
- Introduction to Chocolate and it’s growing and manufacturing process
- Pre-crystallization and the Art of making Truffles
- Butter Ganaches and Advanced Techniques
- Nougats, Gianduja and Marzipan Pralines
- Caramel and Sweet Confections
- Modern and Colorful Molded Chocolates, learning several different decorating techniques using colored cocoabutter
- Advanced and elaborated Chocolates
- Chocolate Showpiece techniques