- 30/April -26/June, 2020 (every Thursday & Friday from 10:00-14:00)
No matter if you’re a chef, foodie, or a student, if you’re a chocolate lover then this program is perfect for you!
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program is designed for the aspiring chocolatier who wants to learn chocolate making in a serious and professional setting.
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program offers you a total of 64 hours of Chocolate Training. Learn the step-by-step techniques for mastering the skills of a chocolatier.
Tuition: $2288.00 (tax included)
You will receive A Diploma. Each class consists of a total of 8 hours which is held over two consecutive days of 4 hours, class run on every Monday and Tuesday from 17:30-21:30.
All ingredients, recipes, and snacks are included in the prices, no extra fees for International student.
Please bring 2 tea towels to keep your utensils and workstation clean and dry, and boxes to take your creations home.
We will be working on:
- Introduction to Chocolate and it’s growing and manufacturing process
- Chocolate tempering techniques; pre-crystallization and the Art of Truffles making
- Butter Ganaches and Advanced Techniques
- Nougats, Gianduja and Marzipan Pralines
- Caramel and Sweet Confections
- Modern and Colorful Molded Chocolates, learning several different decorating techniques using colored cocoa butter
- Advanced and elaborated Chocolates
- Chocolate Showpiece techniques