- 26-27/April to 21-22/June (every Monday & Tuesday from 17:30 to 21:30)
No matter if you’re a chef, foodie, or a student, if you’re a chocolate lover then this program is perfect for you!
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program offers you a total of 64 hours of extensive hands-on Chocolate Training.
Each class consists of a total of 8 hours which is held over two consecutive days of 4 hours.
Each student will have their own individual work station and their own exclusive set of materials.
Students will work individually.
You will receive a Diploma.
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program is designed for the aspiring Chocolatier who wants to learn chocolate making in a serious and professional setting.
Learn the step-by-step techniques for mastering the skills of a Chocolatier.
What you will learn in this program:
- Introduction to Chocolate and it’s growing and manufacturing process
- Chocolate tempering techniques
- Pre-crystallization and the Art of Truffles making
- Butter Ganaches and Advanced Techniques
- Nougats, Gianduja and Marzipan Pralines
- Caramel and Sweet Confections
- Molded Chocolates, learning several decorating techniques using colored cocoa butter
- Advanced and elaborated Chocolates
- Chocolate Showpiece techniques
Tuition: $2380.00 plus 5% GST
No extra fees for International student.
Please bring 2 tea towels to keep your utensils and workstation clean and dry, and boxes to take your creations home.