To celebrate the partnership between The Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver and Casa Luker from Colombia!
Your program will start on 14-15/January to 4-5/March, 2019
Each class consists of a total of 8 hours which is held over two consecutive days of 4 hours, class run on every Monday and Tuesday from 17:30-21:30
Your discounted Tuition Fee: $2488.00
(Price includes GST, a recipe folder, Chef jacket and apron). No additional cost for International student.
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program is designed for the aspiring chocolatier who wants to learn chocolate making in a serious and professional setting.
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program offers you a total of 60 hours of Chocolate Training.
This Professional Chocolate Diploma Program can only be taken as a full series, which will be concluded with a final exam. After passing the exam you will receive your diploma. Changing course dates will not be accepted for the term. Please refer to the policies for more details.
All ingredients, recipes and snacks are included in the prices, no extra fees for International student.
Please bring: 2 tea towels to keep your utensils and workstation clean and dry; boxes to take your creations home.
We will be working on:
- Introduction to Chocolate and it’s growing and manufacturing process
- Pre-crystallization and the Art of making Truffles
- Butter Ganaches and Advanced Techniques
- Nougats, Gianduja and Marzipan Pralines
- Caramel and Sweet Confections
- Modern and Colorful Molded Chocolates, learning several different decorating techniques using colored cocoa butter
- Advanced and elaborated Chocolates
- Chocolate Showpiece techniques