Receive your Chocolate Diploma within 8 days of extensive hand-on training in the summer of 2021
- 5th to 15th of July (4 days a week from 9:00 to 17:00)
No matter if you’re a chef, foodie, or a student, if you’re a chocolate lover then this program is perfect for you!
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program is designed for the aspiring Chocolatier who wants to learn chocolate making in a serious and professional setting.
Learn the step-by-step techniques for mastering the skills of a Chocolatier.
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program offers you a total of 64 hours of learning.
Each student will have their own individual work station and their own exclusive set of materials.
Students will work individually.
You will receive a Diploma.
What you will learn in this program:
- Introduction to Chocolate and it’s growing and manufacturing process
- Chocolate tempering techniques
- Pre-crystallization and the Art of Truffles making
- Butter Ganaches and Advanced Techniques
- Nougats, Gianduja and Marzipan Pralines
- Caramel and Sweet Confections
- Molded Chocolates, learning several decorating techniques using colored cocoa butter
- Advanced and elaborated Chocolates
- Chocolate Showpiece techniques
Tuition: $2380.00 plus 5% GST
No extra fees for International student.
Please bring 2 tea towels to keep your utensils and workstation clean and dry, and boxes to take your creations home.