4/September to 14/November, 2018 at 10:00
This Professional Chocolate Diploma Program is designed for the aspiring chocolatier who wants to learn chocolate making in a serious and professional setting.
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program offers you a total of 72 hours of Chocolate Training.
Tuition Fee: $3288.00 (tax included)
(Price includes a recipe folder, Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver Chef jacket and apron)
Complete your Professional Chocolate Diploma Program with in 13 days also possible! Join us for this once a year winter schedule:
- 19/November to 5/December from 9:30 to 15:30
This Professional Chocolate Diploma Program can only be taken as a full series, which will be concluded with a final exam. After passing the exam you will receive your diploma. Changing course dates will not be accepted for the term. Please refer to the policies for more detail.
- 2 tea towels, to keep your utensils and workstation clean and dry
- boxes to take your creations home
We will be working on:
- Introduction to Chocolate and it’s growing and manufacturing process
- Pre-crystallization and the Art of making Truffles
- Butter Ganaches and Advanced Techniques
- Nougats, Gianduja and Marzipan Pralines
- Caramel and Sweet Confections
- Modern and Colorful Molded Chocolates, learning several different decorating techniques using colored cocoabutter
- Advanced and elaborated Chocolates
- Chocolate Showpiece techniques