- 9-10/September to 28-29/October, 2021 (every Thursday & Friday from 10:00 to 14:00)
Learn the step-by-step techniques for mastering the skills of a Chocolatier.
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program is designed for the aspiring Chocolatier who wants to learn chocolate making in a serious and professional setting.
No matter if you’re a chef, foodie, or a student, if you’re a chocolate lover then this program is perfect for you!
Each student will have their own individual work station and their own exclusive set of materials.
Student will work individually.
What you will learn in this program:
- Introduction to Chocolate and it’s growing and manufacturing process
- Chocolate tempering techniques
- Pre-crystallization and the Art of Truffles making
- Butter Ganaches and Advanced Techniques
- Nougats, Gianduja and Marzipan Pralines
- Caramel and Sweet Confections
- Molded Chocolates, learning several decorating techniques using colored cocoa butter
- Advanced and elaborated Chocolates
- Chocolate Showpiece techniques
Tuition: $2380.00 plus 5% GST
No extra fees for International student.