This Professional Chocolate Diploma Program is designed for the aspiring chocolatier who wants to learn chocolate making in a serious and professional setting.
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program offers you a total of 72 hours of Chocolate Training.
Your next Professional Chocolate Diploma Program will start on 4/September at 10:00.
Tuition Fee: $3288.00 (tax included)
(Price includes a recipe folder, Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver Chef jacket and apron)
New! 2018 Winter schedule only!
Complete your Professional Chocolate Diploma Program with in 13 days is possible! Total of 72 hours of learning!
- 19/November to 5/December from 9:30 to 15:30
This Professional Chocolate Diploma Program can only be taken as a full series, which will be concluded with a final exam. After passing the exam you will receive your diploma. Changing course dates will not be accepted for the term. Please refer to the policies for more detail.
- 2 tea towels, to keep your utensils and workstation clean and dry
- boxes to take your creations home
We will be working on:
- Introduction to Chocolate and it’s growing and manufacturing process
- Pre-crystallization and the Art of making Truffles
- Butter Ganaches and Advanced Techniques
- Nougats, Gianduja and Marzipan Pralines
- Caramel and Sweet Confections
- Modern and Colorful Molded Chocolates, learning several different decorating techniques using colored cocoabutter
- Advanced and elaborated Chocolates
- Chocolate Showpiece techniques