21st of October to 10th of December, 2019 from 10:00-14:00
No mater whether you are a chef, foodie or a student, if you are a chocolate lover then this program is meant for you!
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program is designed for the aspiring chocolatier who wants to learn chocolate making in a serious and professional setting.
The Professional Chocolate Diploma Program offers you a total of 64 hours of Chocolate Training. Learn the step-by-step techniques for mastering the skills of a chocolatier.
Tuition: $2288.00 (tax included)
Price includes Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver Chef jacket and apron
You will receive A Diploma. Each class consists of a total of 8 hours which is held over two consecutive days of 4 hours, class run on every Monday and Tuesday from 10:00-14:00.
All ingredients, recipes and snacks are included in the prices, no extra fees for International student.
Our partners Casa Luker Chocolates (Bogota, Colombia) will ensure that during the enrollments our students are working with only the finest Colombian chocolates and freshest locally sourced ingredients.
Please bring: 2 tea towels to keep your utensils and workstation clean and dry; boxes to take your creations home.
We will be working on:
- Introduction to Chocolate and it’s growing and manufacturing process
- Chocolate tempering techniques; pre-crystallization and the Art of Truffles making
- Butter Ganaches and Advanced Techniques
- Nougats, Gianduja and Marzipan Pralines
- Caramel and Sweet Confections
- Modern and Colorful Molded Chocolates, learning several different decorating techniques using colored cocoa butter
- Advanced and elaborated Chocolates
- Chocolate Showpiece techniques