Your next Professional Cake Decorating Certificate Program will start on:
05-06/September, 2017 at 17:30-21:30
Tuition Fee: $2288.00 (tax included)
This Professional Cake Decorating Certificate Program is designed for the aspiring Cake Decorator who wants to learn professional Cake Decorating techniques to use in a working environment or at home. If you want to become a skilled Cake Decorator, register for this Professional Cake Decorating Certificate Program (Cake Decorating Course 1-8). The Certificate Program offers you a total of 64 hours of Cake Decorating Training, 8 weeks in a row. Each week the course consists of a total of 8 hours which is held over two consecutive days of 4 hours.
This Professional Cake Decorating Certificate Program can only be taken as a full series. Changing course dates/rescheduling is not available for this Program.
(Price includes Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver Chef Jacket & Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver apron. They are yours to keep and must be worn in every class)
Since the courses are intense, everything has been provided to maximize your learning time. All ingredients, recipes, and snacks are included in the prices.
- 2 tea towels, to keep your utensils and workstation clean and dry
- boxes to take your creations home
Please refer to the Policies for more detail.
We will be working on:
- Several methods for baking different cakes
- Making various buttercream and custard based fillings
- Working with different variations of Rolled Fondant (home made, marshmallow, Chocolate )
- Royal Icing
- Decorating with modelling chocolate
- Border and flower piping
- Gum paste
- Marzipan modelling
- 3-dimensional Cake
- Sugar pulling and blowing