Your next program will start from 21-22/February to 11-12/April, 2019!
Each class consists of a total of 8 hours which is held over two consecutive days of 4 hours, class run on every Thursday and Friday from 10:00-14:00.
If you want to become a skilled Cake Decorator, register for this Professional Cake Decorating Certificate Program !
Tuition Fee: $2288.00 (tax included, includes a recipe folder and Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver Chef jacket and apron)
This Professional Cake Decorating Certificate Program is designed for the aspiring Cake Decorator who wants to learn professional Cake Decorating techniques to use in a working environment or at home.
The Certificate Program offers you a total of 64 hours of Cake Decorating Training, 8 weeks in a row. Each week the course consists of a total of 8 hours which is held over two consecutive days of 4 hours. You will receive A Certificate of Completion.
This Professional Cake Decorating Certificate Program can only be taken as a full series. Changing course dates or rescheduling is not available for this Program, please refer to the Policies for more detail.
- 2 tea towels, to keep your utensils and workstation clean and dry
- boxes to take your creations home
We will be working on:
- Several methods for baking different cakes
- Making various buttercream and custard based fillings
- Working with different variations of Rolled Fondant (home made, marshmallow, Chocolate )
- Royal Icing
- Decorating with modelling chocolate
- Border and flower piping
- Gum paste
- Marzipan modelling
- 3-dimensional Cake
- Sugar pulling and blowing technics