30/July – 10/August, 2018 from 09:00 – 17:00 ( Summer Schedule Only)
Complete and receive your Professional Cake Decorating Certificate in 8 days, total of 64 hours of learning!
Tuition Fee: $2288.00 (tax included, includes a recipe folder and Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver Chef jacket and apron)
If you want to become a skilled Cake Decorator, register for this Professional Cake Decorating Certificate Program !
This Professional Cake Decorating Certificate Program is designed for the aspiring Cake Decorator who wants to learn professional Cake Decorating techniques to use in a working environment or at home.
6-7/September at 10:00 (Regular Schedule)
The Certificate Program offers you a total of 64 hours of Cake Decorating Training, 8 weeks in a row. Each week the course consists of a total of 8 hours which is held over two consecutive days of 4 hours. You will receive A Certificate of Completion.
This Professional Cake Decorating Certificate Program can only be taken as a full series. Changing course dates or rescheduling is not available for this Program, please refer to the Policies for more detail.
- 2 tea towels, to keep your utensils and workstation clean and dry
- boxes to take your creations home
We will be working on:
- Several methods for baking different cakes
- Making various buttercream and custard based fillings
- Working with different variations of Rolled Fondant (home made, marshmallow, Chocolate )
- Royal Icing
- Decorating with modelling chocolate
- Border and flower piping
- Gum paste
- Marzipan modelling
- 3-dimensional Cake
- Sugar pulling and blowing technics