- 26-27/November, 2020 at 17:30
Join us for this 8 hours of intensive hands-on course to learn about and make the soft and white, fluffy and delicious Asian Inspired Breads and Buns!
Each student will have their own individual work station and their own exclusive set of materials. Students will work individually.
The only thing you need to bring is 2 tea towels, an apron and a box / bags to take your breads back home.
- Purple Yam Bread
- Japanese Green Tea and Red Bean Paste Buns
- Panda Bear Bread
- Japanese Shiso and Seaweed Baguette
- Making and working with the Japanese pre-dough Tang Zhong
- Hokkaido Milk Toast Bread
- Black Sesame Rolls
- Chinese Coconut Buns