19-20/September to 7-8/November from 10:00-14:00
Pre-Requisite: Completion of either Professional Pastry Training Program from our school or an equivalent previous pastry education.
You will receive A Certificate of Completion. This program includes 8 courses, total of 64 hours of learning!
Upon completion The Professional Pastry Training Program and The Professional Pastry Arts Program, students will receive a Diploma.
- Sugar works (16 hours) – Casting sugar, pulled sugar techniques (ribbons, flower and leaves), rock sugar and blown sugar
- Cake Decorating (8 hours) – Rolled fondant, royal icing piping, pastillage cake topper, marzipan flowers
- Doughnuts (8 hours) – Cake type doughnuts, yeasted doughnuts, crullers
- Danish Pastries & Kouigh Amann (8 hours) – Laminated sweet dough, various bakery fillings
- Individual Patisserie Shop Style modern complex and intricate French pastries (24 hours) – Pastry designs with applied food cost calculation
Tuition Fee: $2488.00 (tax included)
Each course consists of a total of 8 hours which is held over 2 consecutive days of 4 hours each. This is a back-to-back course and the second part of this course will continue the next day at the same time.
All ingredients, recipes, and snacks are included in the prices, no extra fees for International student.
Please come dressed appropriately for kitchen work (casual dress and solid, closed toe shoes).