“New Course” Mastering French Souffles (4 Hour Course)
Seats are limited, please register early!
Intimidated by Soufflés, planning to impress your dinner party?
Join us for our new special pastry course – Mastering French Soufflés, no pre-requisite required but some previous baking experience will be an advantage.
Heads-up! Four different soufflés will be covered, all are pumped up with meringues which of course are whipped by hand! Feel free to bring your own (regular sized) ramekins if eating 4 soufflés during the course sounds too much of a challenge, otherwise a good-sized container is essential to bring your (by then collapsed) soufflés home.
– Lemon Soufflé, marinated raspberries
– Okanagan Ambrosia Apple & Walnut Soufflé, Apple Sorbet
– Chocolate Soufflé, caramelized Pecan Nut Ice Parfait
– Swiss Chess & Herb Soufflé
* solid, kitchen-friendly shoes, long pants, apron and kitchen towels are required for this course