Seasonal and Special Pastry Training Courses
Book your seat early for our special seasonal courses in 2018!
Please register early, course only offered once or twice a year, seats are limited!
All courses are hands-on and everything learned can easily be re-created at home. Some courses are 4 hours long and others are 2 days back to back, 4 hours each. While some course do not require prior experience at our school, some others do. Please come dressed accordingly for kitchen work (casual dress and solid, closed toe shoes). Please refer to school courses for more detail regarding the course dates and fees.
Remaining Seasonal Courses for 2018:
- Summer Jam & Preserves on 25-26/June at 10:00
- Asian Inspired Breads and Buns on 25-26/June at 17:30
- The Art of French Macaroons on 21/July (Saturday) at 17:30
- Artisan Bread Course 1 on 23-24/July at 17:30
- The Art of Cup Cakes on 26-27/July at 17:30
- The Art of French Macaroons on 8/November at 10:00
- The Art of French Eclairs on 9/November at 10:00
- Advanced Chocolate Show Piece on 10-11/December 10:00-16:00
- The Art of French Macaroons on 13/December at 10:00
- Mastering French Soufflés on 13/December at 17:30
- The Art of French Eclairs on 14/December at 10:00
- Amazing Italian Tiramisu on 14/December at 17:30
- Tradition & Modern German Baking & Christmas Goodies Week from 17-21/December 10:00-16:00