Seasonal Special Pastry Training Courses in 2019
Book your seat early for the remaining seasonal courses in 2019!
All courses are hands-on and everything learned can easily be re-created at home. Some courses are 4 hours long and others are 2 days back to back, 4 hours each. While some course do not require prior experience at our school, some others do.
Please come dressed accordingly for kitchen work (casual dress and solid, closed toe shoes). Please refer to school courses for more detail regarding the course dates and fees.
- The Art of Real Cup Cakes on 16-17/September at 10:00
- Chef Marco’s Tiramisu & Cannoli on 30/September at 10:00
- The Art of French Eclairs on 7/October at 10:00
- The Art of French Macarons on 8/October at 10:00
- Asian Inspired Breads & Buns on 7-8/November at 17:30
- The Art of French Eclairs on 2/December at 17:30
- The Art of French Macarons on 3/December at 17:30
- The Art of Real Cup Cakes on 9-10/December at 17:30